11/02/2014

Hi !

Hi , So today I decided to make my first blog in english , usually I had polish blogs but this time I decided to do it in english so more people can understand it .
My blog will be mainly about drawing , posts will be 1 or 2 times a week .
First of all I want to tell you that I'm not professional blogger or drawer so I can make mistakes :/\.
In this post I also want to tell you something about myself so you will know me better .
My name is Justyna and yes is polish name because I'm polish :P
I came to uk when I was 10 years old don't knowing any english ; all I could say in english was "ok" .Now I think that I made very big improvement with my english but I still think that I could improve it .

One of my dreams is to become a professional drawer and have workshop were I can draw all day and every day . Drawing was always my number 1 favourite hobby because I could express my feelings on paper .Usually I'm drawing when i feel lonely or when I'm bored because it makes me happier.
Here is first picture of my drawing of wolf .
See you in next post ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment